The Wilton Public & Gregg Free Library in Wilton, New Hampshire was constructed from July, 1905 until October, 1907.
Designed by the Boston architectural firm of McLean & Wright, the building is a superb example of the “Neo-Classical”style prevalent among monumental architecture between 1900 to 1920.
American Terracotta was contacted because the library wanted to repair heavily weathered and degraded balusters in main entrance balustrade. An exact duplicate model and mold were produced and replacement units were created using a matching restoration material. The balusters were carefully removed and replaced, and pointed with a matching mortar.